Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Britney, I've Missed You!!!!!


Britney, I've missed you! I dropped off the face of the earth for awhile. Real life got real busy. It's been almost 3 months. I've missed so many opportunities to post Britney pics, especially new ones from all that Britney has been up to. Don't worry, I have definitely been glued to X Factor and love seeing our girl on TV every week. And don't forget about the new song with will.i.am and all the appearances, etc. The more Britney, the better :)

This is one of my favorite pics form the last few months. I love this grey dress on Brit! This is from that Whitney Houston special from October 2012. I saw this pic and fell in love with Britney all over again - that smile, the beautiful hair, those legs! I love you, Britney!!!

I'll try to keep up with posting again and bring your more beautiful pics of Brit Brit.

No comments:

Post a Comment